child support

i have a support order from a divorce decree. hes never paid except one time since it was handed down in nov. of '05. nows hes an inmate and i want to know if, how, can i get anything out of him.


Re: child support

Inmates do not make enough money to pay child support, but you could get a judgment on him that might pay off if he ever wins the lottery or gets a job. Good Luck.